Monday, January 25, 2016
Hi everyone, here are two more layouts made with the amazing Swirlydoos Kit Clubs January Kit Vineyard. This kit is beautiful this month with tons of Prima and 7 Dots Studio Products.

Be Happy


I've always loved this photo, it's of my hubby and daughter taking a selfie when they were out one day. They both aren't looking at the camera and it always makes me smile :D

I've used the 7 Dots Thoughts Keeper paper for this layout, the background piece is No 1. Then I used No 3 and No 5 along with the dictionary velum to layer under my photo.


On the background I used the Prima doily stencil from the Mediums add on with modeling paste. I sprayed on some light teal mists to add a little colour. 
With the creative embellishments frame I first coated it with white gesso before I coloured it with Prima mica powder in teal


For embellishing I have used the Petaloo vintage velvet flowers in white and teal from the Flower add on kit as well as the Prima Royal Menagerie flowers. Plus I added a couple of white roses from my stash. I have also used the Prima Garden Fable butterflies and Metal trinkets. 


The title Be Happy is from the Prima Royal Menagerie wood icons and chipboard pieces from the Main kit. And to finish off I added some of the baby blue pearls and Prima sequins




Hello


I have used the Prima Royal Menagerie papers on this layout, the background piece is Saltwater. then I layered some pieces I cut from the Queen For A Day paper under my photo.

I mixed the Purple mica powder from the Medium add on kit with some modeling paste and used it through the Prima Doily stencil from the same add on kit. Then I flicked on some splatters using the Tim Holtz Splatter brush


I coloured  the Prima Archivist Casts with purple and pink mica to help them match my LO better, I also did the same to the Dusty Attic Flourish pieces.


To embellish I used pieces from the Royal Menagerie Chipboard and more pack and the wood icons. Plus loads of the Royal Menagerie flowers.


To finish off I added Lavender pearls and silver rhinestones.



As always, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Bec, your stenciling is amazing and your layering is gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Bec. Loving the colours in these layouts especially the second one.

Dara Lynn said...

Both pages are gorgeous Bec! Classic, whimsical with the classy touch of mixed media and Prima flowers......stunning work girlie!

talkis23 said...

Amazing Layout BEC

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed