Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Hi there. today I have more projects to share made with the gorgeous Swirlydoos November 2014 Kit - Scarlet elegance.

First up is a layout. 

To start this layout I used the Prima Stone Walkway stencil from the Swirlydoos October 2015 Mediums add on kit with the Finnabair white crackle paste from the November 2015 (Scarlet Elegance) mediums add on kit.
Once this was dry I added colour with the Prima Oil Pastels which came in the November 2015 project add on kit. I love these!!!! The colours I used were Lavender, Magenta, Orange and Salmon Pink.
To make the photo mat I used the Prima Watercolour Paper from the project add on kit along with the same oil pastels then inked the edges with Distress Ink. I also used the oil pastels to colour the white flowers that came in the project add on kit 



To embellish I used the Melissa Frances resin frame from the October Project add on kit, and the Kaisercraft collectables from the November Embellishment add on. Along with extra flowers, lace, pearls, glass beads and glitter from my stash. 



Next up I made three cards using the Prima Paintables and Oil Pastels from the Scarlet Elegance Project add on kit


I attended a crop night and didn't feel like creating much so I sat and coloured in these paintables for a couple of hours instead. It's very relaxing. I scribbled the oil pastels onto my craft mat and used a watercolour paint brush to add the colour onto the picture.
Once I was finished colouring them I used paper from the November 2015 (Scarlet Elegance) main kit to back the card, and added flowers, lace and pearls from my own stash. 



If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

Thanks for visiting me today

3 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh my WOW! What incredibly beautiful work Bec! I've just sat here with my coffee admiring that gorgeous layout...soaking it all in. And the printables... eek...they're gorgeous! Stunning!! You've started my day with a smile. :)

talkis23 said...

wow love again your creations Bec TFS your Talent

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Bec, these are gorgeous!!!!
Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed