Friday, June 12, 2015
 Hi everyone! The time has finally come to share my May projects using the gorgeous, girly girl "Spring Chic" Kit. I loved the pretty pinks and teals! Definitely a spring kit!
 
For my first project is my take on the sketch. I just flipped it to better accommodate my one photo.

 May Sketch
 

 Pink Pink and more Pink! LOL! I really liked that saying on one of the papers. I wanted to be sure to use it as a focal point over my photo.
 
 The colors of this kit got me thinking of a tea party. So, I made one of my Teapot Stickpin Holders.
 Lastly, I made an altered clipboard as a birthday gift for my daughter's best friend. I'm hoping they will grow up together because they're just the sweetest friends. The photo can be replaced with a new one as time progresses.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by our blog today!  If you are not a Swirlydoos Kit Club subscriber, please consider it so that you never miss any of our beautifully coordinated kits. Please visit Swirlydoos Kit Club and click on Join Our Club on the left side bar. Be sure to mention my name, Angelica, when you subscribe because you will receive a 10% discount on your first kit AND a coupon for 30% off an entire purchase in the Swirlydoos store. Your Swirlydoos store purchases are always shipped free when shipped along with your monthly kit. Swirlydoos also maintains a Forum where everyone can share their work, tell stories and have a ton of fun! We have monthly challenges too so please come and join us!

1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Wow!!! You certainly took advantage of the girly feel of this kit!!!
Beautiful projects, Angelica!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed