Thursday, July 24, 2014
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my last two projects using the Swirlydoos July Kit, Celestial Summer. It was such a fabulous kit to work with. I love the colors and of course the tiny fairies. The inspiration of my layout and trinket box. I loved fairies since I was a little girl and was more than overjoyed when Prima came out with the tiny fairy resins! Then, getting them in a kit was even better! Now my new fav kit! :)
When my two oldest were younger I love to dress them up as fairies and takes pictures. So, I knew I would use them for this kit.  You can find the Mystic Dragonflies in my Etsy Shop.

 My next project is Fairy Trinket Box. I painted a wooden box with gesso, sprayed with Prima mist then added Distress Crackle in Tattered Rose.
 Here is the trinket box open.  I made a little cushion to rest the key to the "Fairy Realm" with a little bottle of fairy dust. :)


Thanks for taking a peek!


3 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Love this page, Very feminine and delicate. Such a stunning creation.

Nancy said...

So lovely! Right up my alley and the kit itself is so awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Angelica! Beautiful page and that box is stunning!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed