Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
We are so excited to announce that Jamie Severtson-Dougherty will be joining our design team starting next month! Jamie has been inv...
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
Well, we got back from CHA LATE last night, and I'm so excited to share some of the wonderful projects and products that we saw! Of cour...
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers. It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the sto...
Hi =) It´s my turn to show you what i have made with the March kit " Garden Romance" and tell you about my process with the kit. ...
Hi everybody! Today I can finally share my projects made with the amazing March kit from Swirlydoos - Garden Romance. This kit is filled wi...
Hello all! Angelica here with a quick and easy tutorial on making your own burlap butterflies. The March Kit, Salutations, has some pretty u...
Hey Savages it's Kim here, today I am sharing my projects I created with the March *Garden Romance* Kit. Instead of a blog hop this mon...
Hello friends! It's my turn for Designer Spotlight using the March Kit, Garden Romance. We didn't have blog hop this month, instead ...
I love the days when my kit arrives on my doorstep, it's kind of like opening a Christmas gift! The first thing I do is take the embell...
- 2015 (61)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)