Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club November Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful Novem...
Hi =) Today I have a tutorial for you. Hope you want to join in and follow all my pictures... It´s several of them =). First a photo of the...
Happy Saturday! Have you had a chance to use the new Prima pastels yet? We have! The pastels were in our November project add on kit, and th...
Have you been getting the Swirlydoos kit of the month for awhile? Do you have some of those wooden Prima trays that are used to package the...
Another card challenge and tutorial is uploaded to the All about cards thread. The challenge is to make a card or tag using the colors: ...
Need a little spark to get your creativity going? Well, Swirlydoos has some great challenges for you each month. Anything from sketches to ...
Hello dear creative woman. Here is my first second reveal I'm nervous. I love November kit Scarlet Elegance. You are going to disc...
The layout of the week this week goes to Camille d'Hartoy - Congratulations!!!! This week Camille we offer a layout f...
Hi everyone, yay it's the weekend and that means a new tutorial for you. Today I'm sharing the Wire frame I made with the Garden ...
Thanks to all who participated in our November blog hop! Here are the winners: LaQuette you have won this Kaisercraft paper pack...
- 2015 (145)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)