Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
May Blog Hop starts at 10:30 mountain time! Check out what the fabulous Swirlydoos designers have in store for you this month - WOW! T...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club June Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful June coll...
We are so excited to announce that Jamie Severtson-Dougherty will be joining our design team starting next month! Jamie has been inv...
Hello crafty people! I'm sharing a video tutorial on how I made this card for Maggi's Rooster Challenge : Check out the quick...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club September Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful Sept...
Hey Savages, Kim here to share some more of my layouts made with this months kit Wistful Blues. I had such a great time creating with this ...
Happy Saturday! Did you get the Wistful Blues Medium Add On Kit? It's loaded with some fabulous new products including milk paint and ...
We are THRILLED to announce that Helena Johansson will be joining the Swirlydoos design team starting in October! Here's a little b...
Hello all! Angelica here with a quick and easy tutorial on making your own burlap butterflies. The March Kit, Salutations, has some pretty u...
- 2014 (166)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)