Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Check out December's SwirlyHues Challenge! Your hostess for this month is the uber-talented and gorgeous Angelica! Look at what she ...
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
Hey Savages, it's Kim here to let you know about all the challenges going on for the month of December. The start of the month, starts ...
Hi there all you sweet swirly savages!! It's a beautiful sunny day here in eastern NC and I've been busy getting ready for the comi...
Today I have the honor, to give you a huge sneak peek of our new December kit. Some elements I used are from previou...
Hi =) Today I have a tutorial for you. Hope you want to join in and follow all my pictures... It´s several of them =). First a photo of the...
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the s...
Halloween is always a fun time of the year for my family. So, while searching around I found this Spook-tacular layout by Jan. She created t...
Hi =) I´m here today to share with you my layouts made with the Vintage Love kit. This kit is packed with yummi stuff from Prima and Kaiserc...
Hi everybody! Today I can finally show you my pages with the amazingly beautiful November kit from Swirlydoos! I have had so much fun creat...
- 2014 (220)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)