Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
We are THRILLED to announce that Helena Johansson will be joining the Swirlydoos design team starting in October! Here's a little b...
Hello crafty people! I'm sharing a video tutorial on how I made this card for Maggi's Rooster Challenge : Check out the quick...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club October Scrapbook Kit Reveal! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful October collection: ...
This is a very special photograph to me. Yes. its old and tattered, and, even though I tried to restore it a bit, it still shows the signs ...
Hi =) I´m here today to share with you my layouts made with the Vintage Love kit. This kit is packed with yummi stuff from Prima and Kaiserc...
Our winner of the Layout of the Week goes to Peggy! This layout is stunning. I love the layers behind that fabulous photo. The floral...
Yay!! It's a new month and that means new challenges! Challenges are a great way to get your mojo working and one that I think pushes ...
We are excited to move our gallery to Facebook for easier posting! Here's a list of advantages that we know you will love: *You...
Welcome to Saturday, that's always a good day and here at Swirlydoos Kit Club blog we have a tutorial for you every Saturday! Today w...
- 2014 (183)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)