Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
Hi there! Today I'm sharing my projects made with the ever so lovely May kit - Spring Chic - from Swirlydoos . The colors of this kit i...
This monochromatic layout by Tracey Camburn is just stunning! How wonderful is that picture of these happy little children! The punch work i...
Oh dear, oops and all that. I forgot to post the layout of the week last week and shame on me! :-( So without further ado, here is Andie&...
Oh my gosh.... This kit is so, beyond words, gorgeous! The colors are making you long for hot summer days, an ice cold ic...
Hey Savages, Kim here with my DT projects from the May*Spring Chic* Kit. We are still playing catch up here. First from our April kit being...
Happy Saturday! It's Rae with you today to share my projects that I have made with the beautiful May kit, Spring Chic. I love the Spring...
Let's kick this off with a layout of one of the nicest ladies I have ever met! Here's our very own Swirly Savage, Sherri, in a cand...
Hi =) Today it´s my turn to show you what I have done with the Spring Chic Kit. This is also my last post as a DT member for Swirlydoos Kit ...
This week’s LOTW goes to Sherri for her lovely LO of all us Swirly gals at camp 2014. Love all the beautiful pink she surrounded us with, pe...
Hi =) Today I have a tutorial for you. Hope you want to join in and follow all my pictures... It´s several of them =). First a photo of the...
- 2015 (78)
- 2014 (230)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)