Thursday, February 21, 2013
We KNOW you love to scrapbook, BUT, do you have a gift for sharing your ideas and techniques with others? Are you a multi-talented multi-tasker who can work with lots of different art mediums? Do you love to work with the newest and best products in the scrapbooking world? How would you like to share your love of scrapbooking as a member of the Swirlydoos Kit Club Education Team?
We are currently looking for an addition or two to our extraordinary Education Team. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our family, here are the requirements:
Work with the monthly main kit and technique/project kit provided to you at no cost, and create high quality videos & photos to share with our fantastic members-
- You will create a minimum of four technique/educational videos per month using the products supplied to you.
- Post all creations to the Swirlydoos.com gallery, the Swirlydoos YouTube channel, your blog, facebook, pinterest and any other online galleries you may be a member of.
- Participate in all blog hops that coincide with our monthly reveal.
- Actively participate in our very unique and active community of subscribers on the swirlydoos.com forums.
Sound fun? Please submit your application to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short bio and why you would like to be a Swirlydoos Educator
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A link to your blog
- A link to your videos (your YouTube or Ustream account(s) ) Please show us your best videos!
- A link(s) to any online galleries you may have such as scrapbook.com or 2peas.com
- 3 of your best projects (please be sure they are recent projects)
- Tell us what other design or education teams that you are on.
- Applications MUST be received no later than March 13th, 2013
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Swirlydoos Site Links
We are very excited to have Tracey Gregory joining the Swirlydoos design team! Tracey is no stranger to Swirlydoos, and we are excited to ha...
Welcome to: Swirlydoos Kit Club March Scrapbook Kit Reveal & Blog Hop! Swirlydoos is proud to bring you our beautiful March co...
A huge thank you to everyone who participated on our blog hop! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to play along and post thoughtf...
How SHOCKING is this? The winner of the Maja Design Prize pack, did not claim her prize!!!! So, we had to pick another winner. Our wi...
We're in the final stretch of the Swirlydoos challenges for May. Here is an update and a peek at some beautiful creations from our memb...
Hi Everyone! Amarilys here sharing with you some of my Lady Belle February Kit projects! I just loved this kit and had so much fun working ...
Hello everyone! It's Elena, and today I'll show you another one of my pages I created with the February kit, Lady Belle. The kits ar...
Thanks to all who participated in our January sketch challenge! Jodie is our winner this month! Congrats, Jodie! Don't forget:...
Here at Swirlydoos, we LOOOVE challenges! We have many going on, and many beautiful entries!!!! Sketch Challenge Our site-sp...
Happy Saturday! We use lots of different media with our stencils and masks, from mists to all sorts of "goop," but did you know th...
- 2014 (49)
- 2012 (253)
- 2011 (182)
- 2010 (118)
- 2009 (38)